To work with Pleade, it is possible to obtain a set of services related to its operation: Examples: p>
- On-site or remote installation and configuration of a Pleade infrastructure.
- Pleade installation and maintenance training.
- Training for the use of Pleade for content managers (archivists, librarians, ...).
- Third-party application maintenance and support for Pleade.
- Physical hosting and outsourcing of a server (Linux or Windows) dedicated to a Pleade solution (Webapps, data, middleware, ...).
- Pleade's integration into a particular Internet (or intranet) infrastructure.
- Expertise and advice for the creation of research tools in EAD.
- Helps to design a research instrument corpus architecture to be put online with Pleade.
- Integration of a Pleade solution adapted to each specificity of research instruments.
- Creating or adapting Pleade application graphics.
- Integration of functionalities or add-ons.
- Developing additional features.
- Pleade 2: Integrating Viewer & Image Server & nbsp; Pleade 3 to replace Navimages.
These services are offered by AJLSM, the manager of Pleade. For more information, please use the contact form.